Today people are become quite conscious about their health and beauty. Not only women, but even men now want to look attractive and can do anything to achieve that. Great advancements have been made in the field of cosmetic surgery and is contributing greatly to help figure-conscious people achieve their aim for a perfect body.
Newer techniques are being developed with an aim to reduce healing time, and provide maximum benefit to the people.VASER Liposuction (Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance) is one of the best and most advanced additions to the armory of cosmetic surgeons. Here in this article, we will discuss all about the effectiveness of this technique and its various advantages.
So, what is VASER Liposuction?
Well, liposuction is a procedure carried out for removing excess fat from the body. Now, VASER Liposuction is a latest liposuction technique that uses ultrasonic sound waves for removing excess fat from the body. These ultrasound waves help in liquefying the fat and it is then suctioned out from the body.
In this liposuction technique, ultrasound energy is used for sculpting the body for giving it a proper shape as per the desire of person. The steps involved in this process are:
1. The first stage of this process is quite similar to traditional liposuction and begins with the application of adrenaline solution on the area that is to be operated. This solution immediately releases fatty tissues that will be exposed to ultrasound waves.
2. Ultrasound energy is released from the grooved probe from both the sides and the tip to the area that is to be operated, unlike the traditional technique where energy is released from the tip. This helps surgeon in working with precision without any blood loss in the patient.
3. When the fat is liquefied, it is immediately taken out with the help of special cannula (hollow tube). This process is less painful as compared to the traditional liposuction. If any pain is experienced during the recovery process, it is easily cured with the help of over-the-counter medicines. Aside from slight tugging, pulling and stinging, there is no other pain during or after the operation. This is the best way to get the perfect body.
Various advantages of VASER Lipo
1. No need for anesthesia and less pain – The biggest advantage of this procedure is that you do not need any anesthesia. Many people are not comfortable with the anesthesia and involves additional cost too. In this procedure, lidocaine is i directly introduced into the fat and you won’t feel any pain in the addresses area.
2. Provides long lasting results- It provides much better and long lasting results. In the traditional methods, you may have loose skin when considerable amount of fat is removed, but with this method the impact is negligible.
3. Just one session for a changed lifestyle – You can get the desired results from this method in just one sitting. However, as with any other method, you will have to make some changes in your lifestyle to avoid accumulation of fat cells in the treated area. You should follow good eating habits and follow a regular exercise regime. In some cases, doctor may refer you to a dietician who can tailor a diet chart exclusively for you.
Read about VASER patients review and before & after photos here.